Wee MON - click photo to order. Limited edition: 70% now sold!
The 'Wee MON' is a fun miniature likeness of Northern Ireland senior international football team manager Michael O’Neill. The mini-figure has been produced as a special limited edition piece for the London Northern Ireland Supporters' Club.
The London NISC is seeking a minimum donation of £5 for each Wee MON (plus £2.50 UK second class postage, packing and handling for up to 10 items). For larger orders over 10 pieces, please email email@example.com
100% of all donations will go to good causes - the goal is to raise a total of £10,000 that will be distributed to 20 local community charities right across Northern Ireland (see below).
Michael O’Neill, Northern Ireland Manager supports the initiative, saying: “It’s great that something small has the potential to help raise such a large amount for local charities.”
IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a toy – intended for display purposes only. The Wee MON figure has small detachable plastic parts. It must not be given to any young children under 5 years old.
The charities nominated by our members are:
- The Kevin Bell Repatriation Trust
- Sandelford School, Coleraine
- Portstewart Community Association
- South East Fermanagh Foundation, Lisnaskea
- NI Children to Lapland Trust (NI wide)
- East Belfast Community Counselling
- Caring Breaks (NI wide)
- Oxford Bulls FC, Londonderry
- Positive Futures (NI wide)
- Homeless Belfast
- Public Initiative for the Prevention of Suicide & Self-harm
- Buddy Bear Trust, Dungannon
- Women's Aid NI (NI wide)
- Huntington's Disease Association NI
- The Mary Peters Trust
- Lighthouse, North Belfast
- Storehouse North Down
- Portadown Cares
- Compass Advocacy Network, Ballymoney
- Northern Ireland Chest, Heart and Stroke